Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Goals For This Week

This week I hope to obtain an official boundary or a tax parcel data from Rensselear County.  Also I would like to mark where the trail is with lines as well as contact my client to see how he wants the final map to be presented.  I am also going to look at past projects that people have done in order to get some ideas on what else should be incorporated into my map.  I am also going to check ArcGis online in order to find some other data layers that could be beneficial to this map.  For example topography lines need to be added in order to show the elevation change while walking among the preserve.          

2 comments:

  1. If possible, try adding the topography lines to the imagery map, and see if that looks presentable and helpful to the public eye. Just throwing the suggestion out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you forget to post on Tuesday April 16th too? It's either that or my computer is having issues. Other than that keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete